Monday, September 3, 2012

Absurd art

I like the absurd humor because it makes me stop, think over and only then to burst out laughing. So, I've found some nice examples of such absurd caricatures, drawn by the plain pencil on the simple sheet of paper. They are not of much worth in terms of art, but they can be the real hit for those who, like me, love absurd humor and want good and non-vulgar laughing. These pictures are made by an artist from Riga, Latvia, and his approach seems to be a real new word in the area of humor illustrations.

Well, with the help of simple tools you can turn a loaf of white (or brown) bread into a trolleybus... But what for?!


"Aeroflot" is losing its customers

Antique cuckoo clock with pendant (while I was drawing the clock, the horse dreaming of - I quote - "becoming an actress" came to the cadre. 

Small people leaving in the tube of toothpaste say me what to draw but I rarely listen to them.

Katyusha

Staff of the State Drug Police use dolphins for the search of drugs in trains. 

Lips with ears are gazing at the meat pie. 

It is not easy to deliver potatoes to apartments if you have hooves instead of hands. 

AutoVAZ employees leave their hands at the factory gate. 
Sign: "Show your pass opened!"

That's all. Rice leaves the risotto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment