Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Letun Pictures

I'm amazed and charmed with these pictures, created by the Russian artists' group called Letun (or "Flyer"). The secret life of our souls, our childish desire to fly like birds, or angels, or butterflies, our dreams, the city landscape in dusk or in rain, reminiscence of eternal garden of our childhood, plus aliens (who also can fly!), cute animals, sunbeams - all that is present on their tiny pictures you can hang on the wall or place on your table. In a Moscow New Age shop I once found some of Letun's pictures and immediately bought it. They traveled with me everywhere and now they hang close to my bed. When I wake up I usually look at them and my mood goes higher. Here are some of them:
The complete set of their pictures can be found here: http://letunkartinki.livejournal.com/
"Why not?"
"I'll sing you my song"(I have this picture hanging beside my bed)
"Thoughtful floating cat"


 "Sudden hedgehog!"

And the rain has decorated the city...

An absolutely foreign land.
 Steps on the snow
Me and you are somehow alike!



http://letunkartinki.livejournal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment