Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday cute cats

Everybody likes cats and kittens here, I guess. But nobody knows why we love them more than any other creatures. Anyway, I know just a few people who don't like cats or are quite indifferent about them. Others adore these furry creatures, though not everybody keep them at home as pets. I've had a lot of cats in my life, I've grown up with cats at home and my first poem was written about my cute black and white (but very wild-tempered) cat called Musya (she lived for almost 20 years, though she had a semi-stray lifestyle, living in the countryside, and she gave birth of enormous number of kittens which, I guess, have formed the distinct cat breed - cute, but wild and aggressive black-and-white cats which are impossible to keep closed at home). Now, I don't have cats at home and I regret it. But Internet gives the chance to see cats and kittens. I like these cat pictures my friend has e-mailed me. Here they are. And here are my comments:
Sleeping cat with these cute pink paws! 

A small kitten doing what I didn't like in my former cat's habits - walking on the table. And the cat watching her son with disgust from the window sill - she's educated in good manners)

A cliche romantic picture often used for Valentines - two cats-lovers are having a date on the roof and the full moon is shining.

A library or a bookshop cat) And he is also walking on the table! He can make this cup of coffee fall out. And also the remote cat is watching this youngster with disapproval. 

Everybody having a cat has seen the picture like this in the reality. It's cute but I can imagine the number of cat's hairs on this nice bed cover) However, this picture makes me feel comfortable)

A cat and small tiny kittens - a new version of Motherhood concept for all cat-lovers)

No comments:

Post a Comment